Quality. Care. Longevity.
How we get to the final product is just as important as the product itself. At Carpenter’s Woodworks, our lumber is hand picked from mature trees, kiln dried, and finished with the highest quality varnishes in Belize, ensuring quality, care, and longevity in every product.
About our product
There are several things that we would like to make our customers aware of:
- We kiln dry our wood. This does not guarantee no movement as wood is a natural product, but it does make the movement manageable.
- We use quality tools to give you a consistent product.
- We hand pick our lumber and make sure that it comes from mature trees. This gives you a beautiful, long lasting product.
- We use the highest quality of varnishes available here in Belize to ensure a long lasting preservation of your hand crafted wood furniture.
- We stand behind our product with a one year warranty.
About Jeffrey Carpenter
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it. Except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalm 127: 1
This has been my motto in my 20 years of woodworking. I loved working with wood since I was a child. When I was 14 years old, I helped my father build a shop, which we set up as a cabinet shop.
By the time I was 16, I started working full time with him, building cabinets. I apprenticed under my uncle, who also worked with my father.
We worked together for fourteen years until we (my wife and I) felt a clear calling to move to Belize in 2006, which was when we started the business here. Now as a team here at Carpenterʼs Woodworks, our goal is to give you an opportunity to buy a quality product at a reasonable price.
A steward of the Lord,